Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Time to re-energize my writing

It's time for to start blogging again... my last post was 6 months ago, and I think there are lots of ideas & observations that I can share with people who has passion in HSE.

After I gave few trainings for the past 1 month, I believe there are people in our society are not aware on the importance of HSE in their life. They know about HSE, BUT they ignore it... insya allah, I will try my best to share my ideas and observation.

Your inputs & comments are highly appreciated.

2 comments:

Tony Collins said...

I agree, even in New Zealand safety is often the last thing (if at all) to do...rather than a way of thinking that is just part of the culture.

aliasman_shepro said...

Thanks for the input Tony. Well, for me, we are human being. We don't know how valuable is our life once you lost it :)