Saturday, January 31, 2009

Malaysian drivers oooo Malaysian drivers...

Yesterday, Jan 30th, a road fatality accident happened at Kulim Hi-Tech Park, Kulim Kedah (at Jalan Perdana)... one motorcycle biker was die on the spot due to head injuries (based on initial report by KHTP)... I used the road yesterday, and I can see the victim was covered using the plastic back... it was 755am... the biker had an accident with Proton Wira car... the car was still in the middle of the road when I passed by.... from my observation, it looks like the car is coming from the opposite direction, crossed the middle road divider and hit the biker....

I'm in the process to identify the possible root cause based on the info/facts that I observed yesterday.... Will update the accident later...

BUT, I will always remind myself... if this accident happen to me, what will happen to my beloved family? How they feel when they heard about this news? etc.. a lot of questions will flying in my mind if this accident happen to me or to my family members...

No comments: