Sunday, September 13, 2009

SHO-3: Where I should begin?

Why I choose Safety? To tell the truth,
a. I like to mingle with people... don't know why, maybe I inherited it from my parent :).
b. Furthermore, I like to share.... something like, you advise people... teach or educate people about the knowledge that you know... sharing your knowledge & experience and
c. I think, I want to work where hopefully it will become a good deed (pahala) for me.... since this world is just a temporary world & akhirat is a permanent world....

SO, if you have same passion with me as above, I believe SHO is the job that you can consider as a career. Maybe, some people think that money $$ is people's motivator to choose a career BUT for me that's not a career... it merely a "job"

1 comment:

izarudin said...

We're in the same side here... tapi saya sedikit terganggu dgn ramai yg memilih SHO sbg 'asal ada kerja, sbb permintaan melebihi penawaran', bkn dari hati/ikhlas utk membantu meningkatkan OSH di m'sia.
Hanya sekadar pendapat..